Terms & Conditions
This agreement is a binding legal ‘Contract’ between Internet User (hereby referred to as the ‘Guests’) and Spiral Manila (hereby referred to as the ‘Restaurant’).
By using this website and/or our service, you accept our terms and conditions. The Internet is an evolving medium; thus, we may update the terms of this agreement as time goes by. On that note, by using our service after we post any such changes, you agree to accept this agreement, as modified.
We reserve the right to deny access to this website or any service we provide via this website, to anyone who violates this agreement, is abusive to our staff, causes us loss of income by any means, or anyone who, in our judgment, interferes with other Internet users to access this website, or infringes the rights of others.
Use of Website Contents
- All contents of this website, i.e. photos, web copies and videos are all property of the ‘Restaurant’. Any unauthorized reproduction, public availability and distribution of such contents are strictly prohibited unless with consent or express agreement from the ‘Restaurant’.
- Should ‘Guests’ decide to use any of the photos, web copies and videos of the website, he/she will have to contact the ‘Restaurant’ to obtain permission. Such contents must also be credited to the ‘Restaurant’ as soon as published from any kind of digital channel, e.g. other website, blog, social media and the like.
- Table reservation requires ‘Guests’ to submit certain personal data (e.g. name, email address and phone/mobile number). By supplying such information, ‘Guests’ declares that, he/she agrees that the ‘Restaurant’ can store the information and use it for the execution and processing of his/her booking efficiently. The ‘Restaurant’ pledges not to pass the information on to third parties, and not to use it for purposes that are not linked to the booking or reservation of the ‘Guests’, without the ‘Guests’ written consent.
- Sending inquiries through the Contact Page requires ‘Guests’ to submit certain personal data (e.g. name, email address and phone/mobile number). By supplying such information, ‘Guests’ declares that, he/she agrees that the ‘Restaurant’ can store the information and use it for the execution and processing of his/her inquiry efficiently. The ‘Restaurant’ pledges not to pass the information on to third parties, and not to use it for purposes other than replying to guest inquiries, without the ‘Guests’ written consent.
- With the ascertainment, processing and use of the participants’ personal details, the ‘Restaurant’ will adhere to the legal dispositions regarding privacy protection for online users and will process the ‘Guests’ personal information exclusively at all times.
Booking and Confirmation
- All Guests’ details will be stored electronically to help process table reservations efficiently. As stated on the Privacy Protection provision of this ‘Contract’, the ‘Restaurant’ is bound that no ‘Guests’ information will be passed on or sold to a third party company.
- In case all tables that are available online are fully allocated, guests may opt to directly call the restaurant at 632.832.6988 to make a reservation.
- The restaurant takes reservations on the internet up to 8 hours before the dining time.
- Guests can opt out from being contacted by the Restaurant.
- Booking confirmation shall be sent to ‘Guests’ within 24 hours upon receipt of reservation details.
- No pre-payment is required to make a reservation, however, booking online is solely based on online table availability allocation.
- Time of reservation is strictly implemented in the Restaurant, as such, only a 15-minute allowance after the time of reservation shall be allowed.
- All ‘Guests’ details will be stored electronically for record purposes and will not be shared or sold to a third party company as stated on the Privacy Protection provision of this ‘Contract’.
- Replies shall be sent to ‘Guests’ within 24 hours upon receipt of inquiry.
Rates and Charges
- Buffet rates are exclusive of VAT, Local Tax and Service Charge. As such, additional charges will be enumerated on the bill statement after total gross amount of the buffet rate is computed.
- A la carte menus are exclusive of VAT, Local Tax and Service Charge. As such, additional charges will be enumerated on the bill statement after total gross amount of the a la carte is computed.
- Beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are not included in the buffet and are subject to VAT, Local Tax and Service Charge. However, champagne, mojitos and selected wines are inclusive in the Sunday Brunch rate.
- For Private Dining Room usage, a per meal per period policy applies. Moreover, each of the six (6) private dining rooms are subject to consumable amounts.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Breakfast buffet starts at 6:30am and ends at 10:30am daily.
- Lunch buffet starts at 12nn and ends at 2:30pm daily.
- Dinner buffet starts at 6:30pm and ends at 10:30pm daily.
- Sunday Brunch starts at 12nn and ends at 3pm.
- La Veranda opens at 6:30am and closes at 3am daily.
- A la carte menus are available daily and at any time of the day until La Veranda is open. Likewise, a la carte menus shall be billed separately from the buffet rate as such menus are not part of the buffet spread.
- Food items have to be consumed only within the premises of the ‘Restaurant’ and shall not be taken out unless such items are from the Spiral 2 Go section. Moreover, such to go items must be paid before guests can bring it home.
- No personal food and drink items are to be brought inside the ‘Restaurant’ premises.
- The ‘Restaurant’ reserves the right to refuse the selling of alcoholic drinks to Guests who are already drunk or boozed up.
- ‘Guests’ are advised to assist their child/children at all times inside the ‘Restaurant’ premises. As the Restaurant do not take any responsibility or liability for any accident occurred with any unattended child/children.
- Spiral 2 Go items can only be purchased inside the ‘Restaurant’. Furthermore, delivery of bulk items can only be arranged in the ‘Restaurant’.
- The ‘Restaurant’ may advertise or publish promotional rates and special offers on this website at any give time. The special offers would be subject to restrictions and conditions.
- Payment can only be made through cash or by using any major credit card (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, Diners, AMEX).
- Debit cards and cheques are not accepted.
- The ‘Restaurant’ will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including but not restricted to, strikes, lock-outs, riot, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport or public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government. The Restaurant’s performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the force majeure event.
- If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of the ‘Contract’ are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between ‘Guests’ and the ‘Restaurant’ in relation to the subject matter of any ‘Contract’ and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between mentioned parties, whether oral or in writing.
- Both parties acknowledge that, in entering into a ‘Contract’, neither party has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between the two parties prior to such ‘Contract’ except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any ‘Contract’ (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions
- This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language text shall prevail.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Contracts made between the ‘Guests’ and the ‘Restaurant’ will be governed by the Philippine law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such ‘Contracts’ shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.