SPIRAL WEEKDAY TREAT
DetailsMake A Booking
Indulge in a plethora of authentic international dishes acorss Spiral's 21 dining ateliers every Monday to Wednesday and enjoy 20% off of lunch and dinner!
Booking period is from May 1 to 31, 2022. Dining dates are from May 1 to June 29, 2022. Offer applies to a maximum of 10 pax per reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Weekday Treat promotion is applicable from Lunch and Dinner from Mondays to Wednesdays.
- The discount is applicable to the base rate only. Taxes and service charge cannot be discounted.
- Promo is valid for bookings starting May 1 to June 29, 2022
- Black-out dates apply.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other existing promotions, government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen and PWD, AccorPlus and group dining certificates.
- We shall require full payment to fully reserve a slot upon reservation for bookings of 6 persons and up.
- Prior booking and confirmed reservation is required to avail this promotion. Not applicable to walk-ins and same-day bookings.
- Applicable to maximum of 10 persons. In excess of 10 persons, regular buffet rate shall be applied accordingly.
- For bookings, you may book through +63 (02) 8832 6899 or email H6308-FB12@sofitel.com
- Booking is non-refundable but rebookable within promo period.
JAPANESE HARU FESTIVAL
DetailsMake A Booking
Celebrate new beginnings with us as we commemorate the tradition of the Japanese Haru Festival this month of May. As a way to celebrate this holiday, Spiral features an elevated menu that comprises modern twists on classic Japanese dishes. Chef Masaaki Ishikawa, our resident Japanese chef, will be serving a mouthwatering feast of traditional Japanese dishes, inspired by the time-honored flavors of the country.
At Spiral, topnotch gastronomic options spread across 21 ateliers await at the metro’s most interactive dining destination as culinary artisans present signature specialties prepared à la minute for a guaranteed safe dining experience. Spiral is open daily for lunch and dinner.
Guests are advised not to wear the following during breakfast and lunch:
• For the attire: Pajamas, bathrobes, and loungewear
• For the footwear: Slippers
Guests are highly encouraged to wear smart casual attire during dinner. For males, the following are not allowed:
• For the attire: Active wear or sports shorts
• For the footwear: Open-toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.)
For inquiries, please fill out the form below.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard Pasay City 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
Give your palates a taste of the world and let your imaginations run wild as sumptuous international dishes are served in a first-class interactive dining setting that is uniquely Spiral. With its 21 dining ateliers, this iconic restaurant offers ...LEARN MORE
Spiral's 21 Dining Ateliers
Running down the 21 ways Spiral diners will be dazzled, as one goes from salad and appetizer to l&rs...LEARN MORE
Imagine life as an enchanted journey across the world’s most renowned countries. Delight in other people’s cultures and traditions through their language, dance, music, and of course, food. With 21 dining ateliers under one roof – L’Ecailler, Rotisserie, Churrasco, Asian Noodles, Filipino and La Patisserie, just to name a few – Spiral undoubtedly houses the country’s best artisans w ...LEARN MORE